Indoor Climbing Wall
Experience the excitement and fun of rock climbing all year round! So, you’ve never climbed before? That’s OK! We’ll show you the ropes and help you learn the techniques for moving over stone safely and efficiently. The OAC climbing wall features challenges for climbers of all ability levels as well as clinics and competitions to help you grow as a climber or just have fun with your friends. Follow us on Facebook to keep up to date with announcements regarding programs, hours, and cancellations.
Climbing Wall Prices
|Including all gear |
(harness, shoes, etc.)
|If you own your
|Individual Season Pass|
(annual school year
through April 2017)
|Family Season Pass|
(annual school year through April 2017)
|WCCC Students |
Private parties (birthdays, trainings, etc.)
***PLEASE NOTE: ALL CUSTOM CLIMBING WALL SESSIONS ARE CURRENTLY FULL UNTIL FALL 2018***
Up to 10 participants $ 95
11 to 15 participants $ 120
16 to 20 participants $ 150
21 or more Call for pricing
We provide a 5:1 climber to staff ratio, all equipment, tables and chairs.
Climbing Wall Schedule and Hours of Operation
Open climb: TBA – we will be opening our climbing wall soon. Stay tuned for dates and times
Note that the climbing wall and rental center are closed whenever WCCC is closed due to holidays, breaks, or weather conditions. We are not open during the following weeks:
Birthday Parties: Fridays from 3pm until 8 pm, Saturdays from 9am until 3 pm.
Some Features of the Climbing Wall:
- 22 feet tall, 64 feet wide, and over 1,200 sq ft
- 6 top ropes
- dimensional climbing features
- Traversing, and boulder problems
- Harnesses, climbing shoes, and equipment available
- Available for rental by groups and organizations
- Lead climbing capabilities (coming soon!)
Terms and Conditions
- Dates and times requested during registration are not guaranteed. You will receive a follow-up confirmation email from the OAC staff that will confirm availability of the date and time requested.
- All minors must have the waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian when they arrive at the climbing wall.
- Registration is not valid until you have successfully completed the entire process including payment and have received a printable confirmation page and an email confirmation.
- All payments must be received in full five business days prior to your rental.
- Refunds may be issued (less credit card transaction fee) if a cancellation is made in writing at least 7 days prior to reservation date. No refund will be given to cancellations less than 7 days prior to reservation date. “No-shows” will be charged full price.
- NOTE – All adventure activities involve some risk. There is always the possibility of injury or death. All rentals and WCCC Outdoor Adventure Center activities/courses (including the WCCC Climbing Wall) require participants to sign a liability release waiver BUT all participants should assume some risk for participating in the adventure.