Student Complaint Process

If you have concerns regarding:

Enrollment related matter

please contact Dean Stoldt at 454-1032 or

Student Affairs matter

please contact Associate Dean Cote at 454-1012 or

Academic related concerns

please contact Dean McGaw at 454-1003 or


If you have further concerns:

Below is a copy of the State of Maine Complaint Form.

State of Maine Complaint Form